Embedded Design Engineer (Position now closed.)
Location: London Colney, St Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £23 - £28K (dep on exp)
Hours: 37.5 hr per week. Hours are flexible within office hours.
We have a great opportunity for a junior Embedded Design Engineer to join a new and growing design consultancy where you will play an integral part in the business utilising both your electronic design and embedded software experience. You will join a small and focused team, working together to develop exciting new electronic products for a wide range of applications including medical devices, wearables and the Internet of Things.
· Work from customer requirements to define and develop new products
· Collaborate in a team environment to deliver innovative solutions
· Design and develop custom electronic circuit boards
· Develop high quality embedded software in C / C++
· Board bring up, verification and test
· Liaise with customers to assist with integration, commissioning and problem resolution
This position involves occasional client meetings and writing technical reports, so a professional level of written and spoken communication is required
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Embedded Design Engineer to gain exposure to a variety of industries and projects and make a real difference in a hands-on design role.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Degree in Electronics, Computer Science or related discipline
· Electronic Design
· PCB layout
· Embedded C / C++
· Embedded Linux or RTOS
We are open to applications from less experienced candidates who have a strong academic background in a relevant area or more experienced candidates with 3+ years of hands on experience in embedded hardware or software design.
How to APPLY:
PLEASE NOTE: No agencies. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.